Charlottesville Custom Home Builders
Tectonics II Ltd are the Charlottesville Custom Home Builders you have been looking for. We have been in business building quality homes since 1983. Our Tectonics II office is located just 45 minutes from downtown Charlottesville in Central Virginia and is part of Nelson County.
Charlottesville offers old world charm to any of the Tectonic II’s custom home designs. Homes built in Charlottesville and surrounding area give owners easy access to the University of Virginia and downtown shopping.
816 Charlottesville, VA Home Builders
The number one step in building a new home is choosing the right Charlottesville home builder. There a lots of home builder companies that claim to be good, but often after the work is complete are sub par. Tectonics II has been in the home building business since the 80’s and have created satisfied customers all along the way. It’s a family run business with 3 generations of builders.
Tectonics II specializes in Lindal Cedar Homes, offering Charlottesville’s clients a host of design options for their custom built homes. From mountain views to lake views to everything in between, Tectonics II can customize your home based on your needs.
Questions to ask a prospective custom home builders in or near Charlottesville, VA:
- How many years have you been in business? How many custom homes have you built?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How do you compare yourself to other builders in or near Charlottesville Va? What are the most important benefits of the homes you build?
- What type of warranty do you offer?
- Can you give me references from prior home buyers? Do you build model custom homes I can tour? If not, can you help me make an appointment to see a home you built for another customer?
- What are the major energy-saving features of homes you build?
- Do you build only from home plans you supply? Or can I provide my own plans?
- What standard features do your homes include?
- Who will oversee the construction of my home?
- Who should I contact with any questions I may have?
- How and when can I make changes or upgrades before and during construction?
- How and when will the final price for my home be determined?
- How often (and when) will I have access to the home during the building process?
- How long will my home take to complete?
- Does the community have a homeowners association (HOA) and/or an Architectural Review Committee? If so, may I get a copy of their rules and the amount of any fees?
- What’s your process for inspection at key points of construction, at final walk-through, and to address any matters that need to be corrected or finalized?
For those looking for an adventure, Charlottesville is just a 45 minute drive to Tectonics II owner Steve Crandall’s Devils Backbone Brewing Company, a perfect place to unwind or talk business.
Charlottesville, colloquially C’ville or Hooville and formally the City of Charlottesville, is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Population: 48,210 (2015)
- Population: 44,349 (2013)
- Mayor: Michael Signer
- Area code: 434
- Charlottesville, VA – Standard ZIP Codes: 22901 22902 22903 22904 22911
- Charlottesville, VA – PO Box ZIP Codes: 22905 22906
- Charlottesville, VA – Unique – Single Entity ZIP Codes: 22907 22908 22909 22910
3-star averaging $126, 5-star averaging $380 Hotels